Ultrasonic Distance Sensor Module HC SR04 – India
The Ultrasonic Distance Sensor Module (HC-SR04) is a popular Distance Measurement Sensor. It’s basically a sonar, with one end emitting the ultrasonic wave and other end receiving, and based on the difference of emittance and arrival time it calculates the distance.
Here you can buy the Ultrasonic Distance Sensor Module (HC-SR04) in India. Order multiple products and save per-item shipping cost in India. Local Pickup is also available in Delhi-NCR.
SAVE MORE! By buying the combination instead, see below for this offer.
Buy together and save Extra!
Circuit Uncle – Home for IoT and Embedded components brought to you for online purchase in India with fast shipping the Ultrasonic Distance Sensor Module HC SR04. When you want to measure obstacle distances to avoid a collision or just to detect them, you will need this sensor module in the project. Some of its features are listed below:
- The HC-SR504 is a non-contact ultrasonic ranging module with a 20 to 4000mm range. The module includes an ultrasonic transmitter, receiver, and control circuit – all on a compact circuit board.
- It’s easy to use.
- Ranging accuracy up to 3 mm
- Compact dimensions
- Measures the distance between 2 cm to 400 cm
- Power Supply:+5V DC
- Quiescent Current : <2mA
- Working Current: 15mA
- Effectual Angle: <15°
- Trigger Input Pulse width: 10uS
- Dimension: 45mm x 20mm x 15mm
- Measuring Angle: 30 degree
- VCC: +5VDC
- Trig: Trigger (INPUT)
- Echo: Echo (OUTPUT)
- GND: GND
Working Principle of Ultrasonic Distance Sensor Module HC-SR04
- The transmitter reacts to the voltage provided to the “Trig pin” and emits a high-frequency sound (ultrasonic) wave.
- When the ultrasonic sound wave is intercepted by an object, it gets reflected towards the module itself.
- The module receiver receives the transmitted sound wave and the voltage is sensed at the “echo pin”.
Lookout the video below, for a basic Arduino and LCD based tutorial on distance measurement from Ultrasonic Distance Sensor Module (HC-SR04).
Latest COVID-19 Project Idea: Arduino NANO and Ultrasonic Sensors are used to build the automatic Hand Sanitizers by many innovators, see the video below.
Shop with confidence in India the HC SR04 Ultrasonic Distance Sensor Module with Circuit Uncle.
|Dimensions||180 × 70 × 1 cm|