RFID Kit Online India – RC522 13.56MHz
RC522 RFID Kit includes a 13.56MHz RF reader module that uses an RC522 IC and one S50 RFID card and one S50 RFID tag. It operates in the 13.56 MHz RF band. RC522 supports ISO 14443A/MIFARE mode. The module uses SPI to communicate with microcontrollers and Arduino. So buy online from us the RC522 RFID Kit, and get it to your doorsteps in India, with fast shipping.
Order multiple products and save per-item shipping cost in India. Local Pickup is also available in Delhi-NCR.
SAVE MORE! By buying the combination instead, see below for this offer.
Circuit Uncle presents before you an RC522 13.56MHz RF band RFID kit which you can use with your favorite microcontroller (e.g., Arduino UNO, Arduino MEGA) to build RFID projects and authentication applications. This kit is useful for hobby projects as well as for professional projects. To buy online in India the RC522 RFID kit order here.
- The typical operating distance is up to 50 millimeters.
- FIFO buffer of 64 bytes.
- ISO/IEC 14443 A/MIFARE support.
- Up to 10 Mbit/s over SPI.
- Interrupts modes.
- Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) Processing unit.
The modules in this RFID RC522 Kit can have a compact form factor and can fit directly in handheld devices. Which makes it scalable too. The module uses the 3.3V power supply and communicates with any microcontroller board using through SPI protocol, which ensures robustness, reliability, and low latency communication.
An advanced modulation technique is used to communicate over 13.56MHz band which supports almost all non-contact communication protocols. Support ISO14443A compatible answering signal.
Features of RC522 RFID Kit (India):
- Operating Current: 13-26mA/DC 3.3V (Please do not use a 5V supply, this will burn the IC)
- Idle Current: 10-13mA/DC 3.3V
- Sleep Current: <80uA
- Peak Current: <30mA
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70 MIFARE Ultralight, Mifare Pro, MIFARE DESFire
- Environmental Operating Temperature: -20-80 degrees Celsius
- Environmental Storage Temperature: -40-85 degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: relative humidity 5% -95%
- Reader Distance: ≥50mm/1.95″(Mifare 1 )
- Module Size: 40mm×60mm/1.57*2.34″
- Module interfaces SPI Parameter
- Data transfer rate: maximum 10Mbit/s
1 x Header Pins
1 x RFID Sensing module
1 x RFID Flat Tag
1 x RFID key tag
NOTE: This is although a cost-effective RFID kit but has robust performance and reliability, suitable for student’s electronics projects, and as well as could be used as a prototype for professional/industrial project too.
|Dimensions||180 × 70 × 1 cm|