Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (RPi 4B buy in India)
Circuit Uncle brought to you the lastest of the Raspberry Pi, i.e., Raspberry Pi 4B (RPi 4B). We are having 2Gb and 4Gb RAM variants in our inventory. NOTE: You need to purchase separately the Micro SD, Casing, and Charger.
Buy online in India the Raspberry Pi 4B (RPi 4B) 2Gb / 4Gb with fast shipping at Circuit Uncle. Order multiple products and save per-item shipping cost within India. Local Pickup is also available for Delhi-NCR.
SAVE MORE! By buying the combination instead, see below for this offer.
₹5,600.00 – ₹8,499.00
Buy online in India, at Circuit Uncle the latest of the Raspberry Pi series of development board i.e., Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (RPi 4B). This Raspberry Pi 4B is backward compatible that means, you can simply use this new Raspberry Pi to upgrade your old implemented projects; in other words if you create an application in Raspberry Pi 4 will work on any older models too! And that’s the main reason for the RPi series, being more popular among students or professors or industry in India.
Circuit Uncle being the team of IoT developers, software developers, and technical trainers could be an active part of your project. We can solve your various deployment doubts and can learn from you as well. Drop us a mail or simply call us on our business number.
Specification of RPi 4B comparison with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B has a faster and modern processor in comparison to the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+.
- Raspberry Pi 4 relies on a quad-core 1.5GHz Arm Cortex-A72 based processor.
- The Raspberry Pi 3 B+ has a quad-core 1.4GHz Arm Cortex-A53 CPU.
- The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B has similar wireless connectivity to the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- The Raspberry Pi 4 B offers 802.11ac Wi-Fi, as in Raspberry Pi 3 B+, and has Bluetooth 5.0, instead of Bluetooth 4.2 on the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+.
- The Raspberry Pi 4 has faster Ethernet than the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+: Both boards have gigabit Ethernet, but the speed of the Raspberry Pi’s 3’s Ethernet is limited since it relies on a USB 2.0 bridge, limiting the maximum throughput to about 300Mbps.
- The Raspberry Pi 4 has faster USB 3.0 ports than the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+’s USB 2.0 ports
- Raspberry Pi 4 and Raspberry Pi 3 B+ measure the same 85.6mm × 56.5mm although the layout of the board is slightly different in both.
- Raspberry Pi 4 has two micro-HDMI ports which replace the Pi 3 B+’s HDMI port.
- In Raspberry Pi 4 and 3B+, the Ethernet port and the USB ports switched places, and there’s a USB Type-C power port.
- Due to the changes in layout, the Raspberry Pi 4 doesn’t fit very well into previous Raspberry Pi 3 cases.
- The Raspberry Pi 4 is backward compatible with earlier Raspberry Pi’s hardware add-ons.
- The Raspberry Pi 4’s GPIO header supports more connections.
- The Raspberry Pi 4 can output to 4K displays, supports dual monitors, and should be capable of 4K video playback (twin 4K@30Hz screens or a single 4K@60Hz monitor, via its two micro-HDMI ports).
- With the help of the VideoCore 6 GPU, RPi4 should be able to playback 4K@60FPS H.265-encoded video, compared to the Raspberry Pi 3 B+, which is capable of smooth video playback at resolutions up to 1080p.
- The Raspberry Pi 4 uses a USB Type-C port for its 5V/3A power supply, compared to the micro-USB power connector on the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B +.
So it’s a big upgrade, guys! Many features have been added and with some layout changes, it is more compact.
Interesting and Useful External Links related to Raspberry Pi:
- Raspberry Pi Quickstart Guide
- Creative Projects which you can do
- Download Raspbian or use NOOBS for setting up an OS for your Raspberry pi.
You can also buy at Circuit Uncle, the Female to Female Jumper Wires or the Male to Female Jumper Wires (Pack of 10), or sensors like Humidity Sensor. Like Raspberry Pi 4B in India, we got the older versions of RPi is also available with us, i.e, Raspberry Pi 3B and Raspberry Pi 3B+.
NOTE: You need to purchase separately the Micro SD, Casing, and Charger.
2 Gb, 4 Gb, 8 Gb