Natural Gas LPG Sensor MQ5 – India
Through Natural Gas LPG Sensor MQ5, once can build their own has leakage detection system.
Here you can buy the Natural Gas LPG Sensor MQ5 in India. Order multiple products and save per-item shipping cost in India. Local Pickup is also available in Delhi-NCR.
SAVE MORE! By buying the combination instead, see below for this offer.
Buy together and save Extra!
Natural Gas LPG Sensor MQ5 is available to buy online in India, at Circuit Uncle. Natural Gas LPG Sensor MQ5 is used in gas (LPG, natural gas, coal gas or town gas) leakage detecting equipment in the home and industry settings. MQ5 sensors are less sensitive towards alcohol, cooking fumes, and cigarette smoke, thus avoid them is a setting when LPG is mixed with alcohol (ethanol) fumes. You can purchase at our website the Arduino UNO or Arduino MEGA to build your own cost-effective Natural Gas LPG leak detection sensor.
Structurally, the MQ5 sensor is composed of micro AL2O3 ceramic tube, Tin Dioxide (SnO2) sensitive layer measuring electrode, and heater are fixed into a crust made by plastic and stainless steel net. The heater provides necessary work conditions for the work of sensitive components.
Features at a Glance (Natural Gas LPG Sensor MQ5 – India)
* High sensitivity to LPG, natural gas, and town gas (coal gas).
* Small sensitivity to alcohol, and smoke, which is very useful in a scenario where there is a mixture of these fumes.
* Fast response.
* Stable and long life.
Technical Specifications of MQ5 Natural Gas LPG Sensor
- Power requirements: 5 VDC @ ~165 mA (heater on) / ~60 mA (heater off)
- Operation Temperature : -10°C ~ 50°C
- Operating Voltage: 5V ±0.1
- Concentration slope: 0.6
- Sensing Resistance Rs: 10KΩ- 60KΩ (5000ppm methane)
- Dimensions: 32 x 22 x 16 mm
- Heating Consumption: 800mW
- DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 ( 0.1 and 5V)
- AO output: 0.1- 0.3 V (relative to pollution), the maximum concentration of a voltage of about 4V
NOTE: For proper functionality of this sensor, sensitivity adjustment for this sensor is needed. It is recommended that you calibrate the detector for 1000ppm H2 or LPG concentration in air and use-value of Load resistance ( RL) about 20 KΩ (10KΩ to 47KΩ).
|Dimensions||180 × 70 × 1 cm|