MicroSD Card for Raspberry Pi 3 and 4 (8, 16, 32 Gb)
MicroSD Card is where you install the OS and software for your Raspberry Pi. We have 8, 16, and 32 Gb storage options for you. You can purchase this with our Raspberry 3B, Raspberry Pi 3B+, and Raspberry Pi 4B.
Buy online in India the MicroSD Card for Raspberry Pi 3 and 4 (8, 16, 32 Gb) with fast shipping at Circuit Uncle. Order multiple products and save per-item shipping cost within India. Local Pickup is also available for Delhi-NCR.
SAVE MORE! By buying the combination instead, see below for this offer.
₹435.00 – ₹635.00
Circuit Uncle brought to you, the MicroSD Card for Raspberry Pi 3 and 4 for online shopping in India. We have three storage options for you, i.e., 8 Gb, 16 Gb, and 32 Gb. From the Raspberry Pi 3 model onwards the makers of RPi have replaced the SD card slot with a MicroSD card slot. For Raspberry Pi 2 or 1 you can still buy the memory card (preferably 16 Gb or 8 Gb) and use it with an SD card adapter to fit that on-board.
In the market, you will find memory cards that come preloaded with an RPi operating system like Raspbian or NOOBS preinstalled, but we encourage you to install them by yourself so that you can learn to do that by yourself (DIY).
How to install NOOBS on an SD/MicroSD card
You first download the NOOBS zip file on your computer and follow the below steps:
- Format an SD card as FAT (16 or 32 bit).
- Your memory card will need at least 16GB of space for Full Raspberry Pi (Raspbian) OS, or at least 8GB for all other OS.
- Now extract the files from the NOOBS zip file.
- Copy the extracted files onto the SD card that you just formatted, so that these files are at the root directory of the SD card.
- In some cases it may extract the files into a folder; if so, then copy across the files from inside the folder rather than the folder itself.
- On first boot with an RPi, the “RECOVERY” FAT partition will be automatically resized to a minimum, and a list of OSes that are available to install will be displayed. You just need to select the options.
NOTE: Please note that the Memory card can be Transcend/Kingston/SanDisk branded. You need to load the operating system using New Out Of Box Software NOOBS.
8 Gb, 16 Gb, 32 Gb