LPG butane Gas Leak Detection Sensor MQ6 – India
Want to build a circuit, that can automatically detect LPG leakage, and help in saving precious life! LPG butane Gas Leak Detection Sensor MQ6 will help you to do that, in a cost-effective manner.
Here you can buy the LPG butane Gas Leak Detection Sensor MQ6 in India. Order multiple products and save per-item shipping cost in India. Local Pickup is also available in Delhi-NCR.
SAVE MORE! By buying the combination instead, see below for this offer.
Circuit Uncle has added in its inventory the LPG butane Gas Leak Detection Sensor MQ6 (or LPG Sensor India) for online purchase in India. The straightforward use of this sensor is to automatically detect the LPG leakage, which is a cause of multiple deaths year-round in India and worldwide. Although a smell sensitive compound is added in the LPG to detect its leak, still accidents happen. You can purchase with us Arduino UNO or Arduino MEGA to build your own cost-effective LPG leak detection sensor. This sensor is also referred to as a Flammable Gas Sensor in the market.
The MQ-6 sensor is built with SnO2 (Tin Dioxide), which has lower electrical conductivity in clean air. When the target flammable gas comes in contact, the sensor’s conductivity increases and keeps on linearly incrementing with the gas concentration (its linear response is in the range of 200-10000 ppm).
Features of LPG butane Gas Leak Detection Sensor MQ6 – India at a Glance
* High sensitivity to LPG, iso-butane, propane.
* Small sensitivity to alcohol, smoke, thus reducing the probability of false positives.
* Low latency response.
* Stable and long life.
Technical Specifications of MQ6 LPG Sensor
- Power requirements: 5 VDC @ ~165 mA (heater on) / ~60 mA (heater off)
- Operation Temperature : -10°C ~ 50°C
- Operating Voltage: 5V ±0.1
- Concentration slope: 0.6
- Sensing Resistance Rs: 10KΩ- 60KΩ (1000ppm LPG )
- Dimensions: 32 x 22 x 16 mm
- Heating Consumption: 750mW
- DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 ( 0.1 and 5V)
- AO output: 0.1- 0.3 V (relative to pollution), the maximum concentration of a voltage of about 4V
MQ6 LPG butane Gas Leak Detection Sensor Pin Configuration
VCC – Input Power Supply
GND – Supply Ground
DO – Digital Output
AO – Analog Output
NOTE: It is recommended to calibrate the detector for 1000ppm of LPG concentration in clean air and use-value of Load resistance ( RL) about 20KΩ (10KΩ to 47KΩ).
So Buy MQ6 sensor in India with us.
|Dimensions||180 × 70 × 1 cm|