GSM GPRS Module SIM 800L – India (Data, SMS and Call)
GSM Module 800L is another popular GSM module. Compact form factor and Multiband GSM operation with a micro SIM card are some of its specialties.
Buy online in India the GSM Module 800L with fast shipping at Circuit Uncle. Order multiple products and save per-item shipping cost within India. Local Pickup is also available for Delhi-NCR.
SAVE MORE! By buying the combination instead, see below for this offer.
GSM GPRS Module SIM 800L or simply 800L is a Quad-band (i.e., supporting 4 frequency band for communication) GSM GPRS Module. The Quad-Band makes 800L usable at any country of the world, wherever a GSM network is there. However, in the USA T-Mobile is suggested for use with 800L. In India, 800L is supported by all GSM carriers. At Circuit Uncle, you can buy GSM GPRS Module SIM 800L online in India with fast shipping, i.e., you get it on your doorsteps really fast.
This module could be used with any of the Arduino available, such as Arduino UNO, Arduino MEGA 2560 or even with an Arduino Nano! It has a very compact form factor (i.e., SIM 800L is really compact), and supports all the AT commands (which let you perform every GSM-based communication task). It is very judiciously designed, such that there are 12 connection pins in total (6 in each of the two-row) and one of the rows contains the pins to interface with an Arduino!
Pointwise Features of SIM800L GSM Module:-
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz – connect onto any global GSM network with any 2G SIM (in the USA, T-Mobile is suggested).
- Make and receive voice calls using a headset or an external 8Ω speaker and electret microphone.
- PWM/Buzzer vibration motor control
- AT command interface with “auto baud” detection
- Send and receive SMS messages.
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.).
- Scan and receive FM radio broadcasts.
- Lead-out buzzer and vibration motor control port.
- AT command interface with “auto baud” detection.
- Onboard IPEX socket that can be connected to an external antenna.
- Breakouts for external 8W speaker and electret mic if you don’t want to use a headphone.
- Level shifting circuitry so you can run it with 2.8V to 5V logic.
- Vibrational motor (buzzer) driver so you can have noiseless notifications.
- uFL or SMA connections for an external antenna.
- Indicator LEDs for power and network connectivity.
- Standard SIM slides into the back
15W, 25W, 60W