FSR 400 Force Sensing Resistor India
FSR 400 Force Sensing Resistor changes its resistance inversely proportional to the force applied. Mainly used for automotive, lifts and safety tools. This is a 2-terminal electronic component.
Here you can buy the FSR 400 Force Sensing Resistor in India. Order multiple products and save per-item shipping cost in India. Local Pickup is also available in Delhi-NCR.
SAVE MORE! By buying the combination instead, see below for this offer.
Buy together and save Extra!
If you want to buy FSR 400 Force Sensing Resistor in India with fast shipping, you came to the right place, i.e., Circuit Uncle.
Features of FSR 400 Force Sensing Resistor:
- Sense a force in the range of 0.1N to 20N
- Customizable to a wide range of sizes
- Robust: Up to 10 million force cycle
- Simple and easy to integrate
The FSR 400 Force Sensing Resistor provides a human-centric control of electronic devices and has applications in automotive electronics, medical systems, and robotics applications. FSRs are usually two-terminal devices. They are robust polymer thick film (PTF) sensors that show resistance inversely proportional to the force applied to the surface of the sensor. It has a 5.1mm diameter active area. Combine this variable resistor with your potential divider circuit to get a voltage output which in turn will be read by your Arduino or other microcontrollers & allow you to control your circuit output! If you remember the closing lift doors stops after colliding with a person, it is due to the use of Force Sensing Resistor. They change resistance when pressure is applied and make a human being safe from catastrophe.
- Detect & Qualify Press i.e., Sense whether a touch is accidental or intended, by reading force
- Use force for UI feedback i.e., Detect more or less user force, to make a more intuitive interface
- Enhance tool safety i.e., Differentiate a grip from touch, as a safety lock
- Find the centroid of force i.e., Use multiple sensors to determine the centroid of force
- Detect presence, position or motion i.e., of a person or patient in a bed, chair or medical device
- Detect liquid blockage i.e., Detect tube or pump occlusion or blockage by measuring back pressure
So at last, if you are looking to buy FSR 400 Force Sensing Resistor in India with fast shipping, Circuit Uncle is the right place.
|Dimensions||180 × 70 × 1 cm|