ESP8266 NodeMCU (WiFi IoT Module) in India
The NodeMCU ESP8266 WiFi IoT Module is very popular among professional and student IoT developers. The NodeMCU opensource firmware can be used in the module to let ESP8266 as a standalone microcontroller and can be programmed using Arduino IDE.
Here you can buy the Node MCU ESP8266 WiFi IoT Module in India. Order multiple products and save per-item shipping cost in India. Local Pickup is also available in Delhi-NCR.
SAVE MORE! By buying the combination instead, see below for this offer.
Buy together and save Extra!
ESP8266 NodeMCU is very famous among IoT (Internet of Things) developers and experts in India and worldwide, as this module has inbuilt WiFi and processing capabilities. It can be programmed easily using Arduino IDE, thus very easy to program (but first burn/upload the bootloader). At Circuit Uncle low power ESP8266 NodeMCU WiFi IoT module is available for sale online in India. Circuit Uncle is a team of IoT developers, who have specialization to work on low powered modules like ESP32, ESP8266, and ESP8266 NodeMCU. Check out our research publications well which utilize these modules.
Features of ESP8266 NodeMCU (WiFi IoT Module)
- Processor: L106 32-bit RISC microprocessor core based on the Tensilica Xtensa Diamond Standard 106Micro running at 80 MHz
- Memory: 32 KiB instruction RAM, 32 KiB instruction cache RAM, 80 KiB user-data RAM, 16 KiB ETS system-data RAM
- External QSPI flash: up to 16 MiB is supported (512 KiB to 4 MiB typically included)
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- WEP or WPA/WPA2 authentication, or open networks
- 16 GPIO pins
- I²C (software implementation)
- I²S interfaces with DMA (sharing pins with GPIO)
- UART on dedicated pins, plus a transmit-only UART can be enabled on GPIO2
- 10-bit ADC (successive approximation ADC)
ESP8266 can be used anywhere, i.e., wherever it is required to have wireless radio/internet access with a power budget. For any standalone IoT Application which requires to communicate using WiFi protocol, Circuit Uncle recommends nodemcu esp8266 module / kit / development board. NodeMCU is an open-source Lua based firmware for the ESP8266 WiFi system on a chip from Espressif and uses an on-module flash-based file system.
For Datasheet click here.
Checkout some beginner-friendly tutorial of ESP 8266 and node MCU(which is basically mounted on each module). Learn the initial steps!
Bonus Video: Build your own Web-Server using Arduino and ESP8266 Modules! Checkout.
|Dimensions||180 × 70 × 1 cm|